[Sca-cooks] Tartlets

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 11:48:20 PDT 2003

That's a tart pusher.  I have a couple of them that I love.  Recently I
wanted to do a cupcake size meat tart for a feast so my husband made me a
large one with a predrilled ball and a dowel.  It's a little unwieldy but it
did the job - and it kept me from having to roll dough for 150 little
tarts........

Mercedes