[Sca-cooks] TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A BROTH

Greg Tremblay gmt7 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 16 08:54:36 PDT 2003

Ooooohhhh. . . I've got the recipe at home.  I'll bring it in and send
it to you.  It's a simmered broth that comes from a variety of things, a
little chicken, a little fish, etc.

Gregory M. Tremblay
McGraw Hall Computer Network Administration & Support
Cornell University, Department of Government
B25 McGraw Hall
Ithaca, NY  14853
607-255-9595
gmt7 at cornell.edu