[Sca-cooks] Hot Peppers

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Tue Apr 22 14:05:23 PDT 2003

--
Selene Sue!!!

I KNEW I'd find you here, Mistress!!

At this point, good old Esther. The herald in me isn't sure Irish Etain
goes with Cornish "Ennis Merth" (grammar changes accepted!!!), so I'm going
with Esther for the moments.

And yes, you DID teach me better than that! (rolling eyes!)

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to make a Roman (like) clibanus with a
flower pot and some terra cotta tiles. Am I nuts, risking a health hazard,
or what?

Your horsie nieces and nephews send smoochies!!

Hugs,
Esther

At 08:50 AM 4/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Hey Esther, I taught you better than that!
>
>BTW, which SCA name are you using these days?
>
>Love, Selene Sue
>
>ED Reese wrote:
>
> > --
> > Really?  Well, heck, my bad. :-) Thanks!
> >
> > Esther
> >
> > At 12:49 AM 4/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> > >Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > >and

> > >Um, pardon me, but paprika IS a capsicum pepper, and capsicum peppers are
> > >New World- late period for some cultures, but generally not available
> to the
> > >Northern European cultures many of us are trying to reproduce....
> > >

> > >Phlip

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---