[Sca-cooks] Adventures in redaction...LONG

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:35:36 PDT 2003

I pondered this notion one day at the market and wound up taking home
some Mexican "Queso Fresco," which is semi-firm but not aged.  It
works well in those period recipies which specify "fresh cheese" which is
truth in advertising anyway.  We use it in quiches and also for fried cheese
sticks.  Yum.

Selene Colfox

Which reminds me - thanks for that advice on the cheese sticks - I used that
kind of cheese for the Pipesfarces at Burgundy, and froze them like you
said, and it worked very well (only a few empty ones!).  They ended up
getting sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, since they went out as dessert
instead of an appetizer (timing issues) but were quite good.

Generys