[Sca-cooks] OT - help please

K Francis baronesskay at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:15:09 PDT 2003

Since control of the postings isn't available at Yahoogroups I must receive
all posts and my small inbox gets full fast.  So.....

I tried to unsubscribe my busy SCA address at Yahoo where I had been
receiving posts and subscribe my unbusy backup address at Hotmail to receive
all posts there.  Well,  I received a message at my Hotmail address that I
am already subscribed BUT I am not receiving any posts there.  So....

Could the moderator please check that this address is the subscribed address
so I can begin receiving posts again?  Lastly, if my subscribed address
isn't a Yahoo one, can I access the group site for files, etc.?  If this is
true, I want to start over and subscribe with a new Yahoo address just for
this list.

Many thanks!

Katira