[Sca-cooks] Apprentice? was Chickpeas, was Duh

pleves1 pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 1 07:34:42 PDT 2003

Well, as an apprentice myself, maybe I can throw in my two cents as well...

My laurel is mainly involved in calligraphy and illumination, and in weaving
to a lesser extent. I personnally focus more on period music, food, and I want
to get into period dyes as well in the coming weeks. I also practice
calligraphy, without hope of ever achieving her degree of competence of course
:-)) There are many reasons why I asked to became her apprentice; most of them
add to do with her outlook on Arts and Sciences, and the SCA in general, and
hence were not restricted to a master-student relationship. Which is something
we both happily live with. Therefore I suggest if you want to be apprenticed
to someone, to discuss with that person what apprenticeship means to him/her.

Petru 'cel Paros' Voda