[Sca-cooks] Funges as a soup?

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 15:33:07 PDT 2003

Pani Jadwiga asked:
> I am wondering if there are any text clues in the original that I'm not
seeing that preclude it being made as a soup:<> "12. Funges. Take funges and
take leke and seeþ in gode broth. <

    Your three main ingredients listed above could be a side dish, or a
oup  -- just depends on your interpretation of how much  "gode broth" you
want to use to seeth  your mushrooms & leeks.

    So has anyone else been enjoying the "Restaurant?" It is the  ONE
"reality show" I actually sat down to watch.  Beyond the forced 8 weeks to
open timeline, how real is it?  Do restaurant managers  REALLY train wait
staff? Or is that a New York thing?

    Caointiarn