[Sca-cooks] OT: Judge Crater

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Aug 5 08:57:00 PDT 2003

I dunno about Crater Lake, but there's a monster in Flathead Lake, which
lies about 30 mins. north of the northern edge of our barony.  It (the
lake, not the barony) is the largest (natural) fresh-water body west of
the Mississippi.  Rumors have abounded for years about the Flathead Lake
Monster....
OFC: Hmmm.....a sea serpent subtlety.....hmmmm
--maire