[Sca-cooks] OP food question

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 22:23:29 PDT 2003

Thank you all!

Yes, I think it is a dim sum sort of thing. I won't be making it, I'll
be stopping on Canal Street to get it, but thanks for the recipes - I'll
pass them on to him. (He's the one cooks Chinese food, after a long
relationship with a Chinese American woman. Her mother, having given up
on her, taught him to cook... )

Cantonese Hielands sounds about right - the lady in question always told
him that her family were all hicks, from the boonies... *G*  She said no
"educated" person could understand the dialect. Guess every culture has
a backwoods subculture.

AEllin