[Sca-cooks] OP food question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 6 10:49:47 PDT 2003

Thank you for the invite, ma'am! (maire curtsies)
I've actually been to part of Caid, albeit in a mundane context. My baby
sister graduated from Concordia in Irvine several years ago, and I went
down to see her get her diploma.  Loved the ocean, the lush green, the
wonderful mexican food, and the cheap manicures! <g>
I've also been to Sacramento (mundane needlework convention)--not sure
if that's Caid or West.  Oh! My! Gawd! the food was
wonderful....Morton's of Chicago, California High Tea, Asian Fusion, and
this nifty little sushi place downtown (my first octopus AND my first
sushi, and I've been addicted ever since).
Dang.  Now I'm craving that Grand Marnier souffle I had at
Morton's....*drool/sigh*
--maire