[Sca-cooks] SILICONE BAKEWARE

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sun Aug 10 18:38:44 PDT 2003

I have silicone spatulas too and I love them.  I hadn't thought about them in regards to silicone bakeware, but if they work well, then, the silicone bakeware should too.

Amber colored air???  Are you near the fires that were going on a while ago?
Phillipa
please keep safe Maire!
  The only silicon cooking stuff I've got is a couple of silicon-based spatulas, and I LOVE them.  They're wonderful for cooking things like puddings that tend to scorch or burn or stick, and they (the spatulas) don't melt or warp at all even at high heat.
  Dunno about the bakeware though....
  --maire, in hot sticky, horribly smoky northern Artemisia (koff,
  koff)...the air's kind of amber-colored...blech...