[Sca-cooks] Re: Blood donors

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Thu Aug 14 01:41:44 PDT 2003

as i repeatedly tell people.....
if you cannot donate blood (and there are many good reasons, some temporary,
some permenet , that might keep you from doing so) you can still help.

Then comes the main reason.  I do not believe in blood transfusions.  There
are other products that can be used.  My daughter had 4 major intestinal
surgeries (she had all but 10 cm of small intestine removed before 8 months
old) all preformed WITHOUT the use of blood.  I actually discourage
donating.

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or