[Re: [Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the foodmerchantsatPennsic]

Patches slpatch at mfire.com
Wed Aug 20 11:20:58 PDT 2003

Yeah, what they said!
 I agree totally. Nothing says a vendor must be a longtime SCA member or part
of a household to be genuine, decent people.
 Take each individual case of late on it's own merit and please lets not have
a backlash against innocent folk just because they are not "one of us".

Remember, the game we play is mostly about Honor.

Lady Wilhelmina

Rosine said:
> So gee, guys, if SCA membership is such big determinator, I'm not with ya.
Phil's Grill is a travelling rennfair/SCA/Faire business - I don't even know
if the owners are members but doubt that they'd view membership as anything
other than a standard business practise.
In my book, kindness and support count for more than membership.

> Rosine/Hróðny Rognvaldsdottir

Phlip Said:
"But, if you feel the need to treat good folk badly because you don't bother
to understand reality, go right ahead. It seems to be becoming another SCA
tradition.

Saint Phlip,"

The Brigands Cache
"Purveyors of Fine Goods Acquired"