[Sca-cooks] Oops!

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:54:33 PDT 2003

Salad Dressing Fried Chicken??

Generys

P.S.  So who exactly was at the potluck @ Pennsic? I was there very briefly
(I was the chick in the sea-green tunic who brought her tall, red-haired
husband) but couldn't get there earlier or stay later b/c of helping w/ a
friend's Laurel vigil (and because the!@#$# royalty showed up 30 minutes
earlier than they said they would, I STILL missed her actually being put on
vigil... !@#$!@#$ @#%#!@$#@!$#!@$ - I really wanted to see her face,
<sigh>).  Anyway, I know I got to talk to a few people, but I'm so very very
bad with names, I don't know who!!!