[Sca-cooks] "All the King's Cooks"

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 25 17:26:01 PDT 2003

I have been recommending it off and on for at least two years,
especially with regard to the sugarwork sections. You might also like
the books The Tudor Kitchens Cookery Book. Hampton Court Palace and also
The Tudor Kitchens Hampton Court Palace which can be ordered from
Hampton Court Palace. You can order them as well as the general guide to
the palace from

http://www.historicroyalpalaces.com/shop/howto.php

Johnnae llyn Lewis