[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Aug 27 08:21:19 PDT 2003

> Well, there is a standard food pack that gets sent to every drive, but it's
> pretty limitted, which is why I felt we could do better. For example,
> Scotti's Aine was unable to eat anything because of her celiac difficulty,
> and others who were on Atkins, or were type 2 diabetics had similar
> problems. I'm thinking that if we set up a dayboard along the lines of
> something Jadwiga or Andrea produce, we'd encourage donors, make more folk
> able to donate, and encourage the phlebotamists and other staff to FIGHT for
> a chance to serve Pennsic. Win-win, on all sides ;-)

Ok, I'm hearing my name called. *wry Grin*

Are we talking: meat and bread and things to put on bread, plus fruit and
veggies? Do we want pies (spinach pie, anyone?) Do we want sweets? Who
does good sweets? (All I do is comfits.)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
   - Henry Kissinger