[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:20:43 PDT 2003

> > . . .  and the interkingdom party headed up by Marinus
> > (over 300 folks) . . .
> > Olwen
>
>Eh? What? Had to have been a different group. I'm the Baroness of Marinus
>and we didn't head up any party. I know - I would have been doing some of
>the cooking and reassuring of the hosting group.
>
>I missed a party? Darn!
>
>Rosine

I did that same mistake over and over again.  It was the kingdom of
Meridies.  There were several contributors to the cooking of the foodstuffs
for the event.  It was nice to have the opportunity to see some faces and
their talents!
Didn't you come to that one Rosine?  It was Thursday of war week.
Olwen