originals and redactions Re: [Sca-cooks] "All the King's Cooks"

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 28 19:36:48 PDT 2003

The quality of the author is known and his more scholarly works do contain
original recipes, so there is an acceptance for casual usage.  If the
objective is scholarly precision, the original text or an accurate
transcript is preferred.

Since the culinary abilities of the participants on this list range from
non-existant to professional, having a wide range of usable and reasonable
accurate sources for all skill levels is of value.

Bear