[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 00:36:38 PDT 2003

Olwen commented:
> Just got back from the hand center.  They said I tore a ligament in
> the base
> of my thumb that takes about six months to heal 8(
>  I can see that marzipan work is going to be somewhat of a challange...
> Olwen who should have thought of gauntlets before..
I suspect that the ambulance crew are glad that you didn't. :-)
"Where did you get all those bruises?" "Well, there was this lady we
picked up at that medieval fair and she had these metal mittens on her
hands and..."
Stefan
I hope your hand is feeling better now, Olwen.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com