[Sca-cooks] Chocolate Lecture

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 2 12:11:49 PST 2003

Her Ladyship Sorcha Meadhdh Lassair O'Branigain
posted the following to the MK Evergreen list.

I thought people might be interested in the subject--

Johnnae llyn Lewis

I have already confirmed that I am teaching my History of Chocolate class
 [with hands on chocolateering].  Is anyone else going to be teaching
anything?
  I will probably also be looking for riders to come along with me
snipped---
 .  I think it is about a 3 hour drive but I have to look at mapquest.

Sorcha
-----

Forwarded at the request of Rosalyn MacGregor.

For those interested in cookery:

The Shire of Talonval is proud to present the annual MidRealm's Cooks
Symposium on February 7 in Jackson, Michigan (easy access from I-94 in
the center of Michigan). Visit
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~prayl/cooks/
<http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Eprayl/cooks/> for class schedule,
hotels and more details to come.