[Sca-cooks] Mushroom feast

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 2 13:26:08 PST 2003

Brighid ni Chiarain replied to me with:

On 1 Dec 2003, at 13:43, Harris Mark.S-rsve60 wrote:
> 23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03    "Twenty-three German Mushroom Recipes"
>                                        by Anahita.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/23-Ger-Mushrm-art.html

Thank you!  I wasn't aware of that file.
<<<<<

Glad to be of service. I thought that you'd see or think of the other file, but wasn't sure about this one and thought I'd post both anyway.

But in looking over this, I had another one of those wierd Stefan ideas. (Remember the Florilegium Tile Project...).

How about an entire event or feast based around mushrooms? Lots of recipes in the above file. And some of the mushrooms could be sotelties or of marzipan. And the mushroom motif could be extended to the fighting in various ways. Or A&S.

Stefan