[Sca-cooks] FW: I get the strangest phone calls...

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 9 08:07:34 PST 2003

I haven't talked to the lady yet, but I just got a message from this woman
saying she got my number off of the internet about haggis (?).  She said her
daughter wants to take it to school for thier Scottish day, and wondered if
I knew of anywhere locally she could get some.  I don't, and wondered if
anyone on this list had any ideas.  (Locally meaning the Atlanta metro
area).  I can't find the website information about the company that sells
haggis online, anyone have that one bookmarked?
Thanks,
Christianna
Haggis...I don't think that word means what you think it means....