[Sca-cooks] FW: I get the strangest phone calls...

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Dec 9 09:15:56 PST 2003

i dont know any commercial haggis sources, but you can suggest she BUY the
tape of Alton Brown on oatmeal, which has a funny bit about haggis....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...