[Sca-cooks] LOST MY BOOK MARKS... CAN YOU HELP?

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sat Dec 13 03:56:53 PST 2003

Hi folks,
Sadly my computer crashed and I am in the process of slowly rebuilding
everything. (Or rather my son is)
Anywho.... I lost ALL of my bookmarks.....cooking, clothing, stitching,
calligraphy.

If any of you feel so inclined to share any of your bookmarks, I would LOVE
to have them.   (All of the internet and no place to go..)

Thanks much!
Phillipa

ps...
Last night's dinner was a success. I glazed the salmon with some ginger
preserves and I made a pralaine topping for the pumpkin pie.  (melted
margarine, brown sugar and ground up pecans)