[Sca-cooks] Things to make you say hmmm....

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 16 13:18:47 PST 2003

This may not be the realization to some of you that it was to me, but you
have to understand that in my current line of work, this is a big deal.
Did you realize that a candy cane only has peppermint flavoring in the white
core?  The surrounding white and red striped candy just tastes like sugar
until you encounter the inside.  It smells like peppermint when you unwrap
it, but if you suck on the outside without crunching down, you won't get the
mint flavor.
Hmmmm...

Christianna Claus