[Sca-cooks] OT: corsets

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sat Dec 20 20:33:36 PST 2003

this may or may not be relevant.. forgive me if it is of no interest..

I had to get some bolts of fabric to the lovely folks at Brute Force Leather
and Fallen Angel Fashions, and Tom  volunteered to come to my store and pick
it up.. and , well, between one thing and another he is doing an impromptu
trunk show at my store tomorrow (Sunday Dec. 21)

so....
there will be a corset show and sale at
Aphrodite's Dove,
in Jenkintown, PA
at around 2 pm..
until he decides to leave....
215 886 5996
www.aphroditesdove.com

some of these corsets are actually in period (and they do period corsets by
special order) the rest are just nice..

I use them all the time as a merchant , they look good and offer back
support (any well fitted corset will!  the trick is getting one properly
fitted)

anyway, I know its last minute, but figured maybe some of you would be able
to make it...
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...