Not OOP--serving shrimp (was Re: [Sca-cooks] OP: shrimps

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 15:04:44 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/2/2003 5:43:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
karobert at unm.edu writes:

<<any spices/seasoning in the vinegar?   i keep thinking 'pickled shrimp'....
or just vinegar as dipping sauce?   any special kind of vinegar?>>

No, they just say things like "and no sauce but vinegar" or "sauce him with
vinegar".  I used malt vinegar, which worked fine.  I basically see it as
"shake a little vinegar over it".  The English are still eating their fish and
chips that way - vinegar, salt, and pepper! YUM.

Brangwayna