[Sca-cooks] Period Foods: How to Fake It!

Cera Chonaill cera_chonaill at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:41:48 PST 2003

The question isn't about proclaiming an item to be period when it's not but
fooling the eye and taste to give a lunch or off board table the feel/look
of period. When people as you tell them what it is, that way they can see
that it doesn't take that much effort or time to trying to make a table
feel/look more period.

Cera