[Sca-cooks] Period Foods: How to Fake It! - More Clearly

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 5 06:12:32 PST 2003

Something that takes a bit more time than just buying sausages, bread and
mustard -- which I do frequently -- is the Quicky Pasty. Leftover meatloaf
sliced, wrapped in pie dough and baked, and you don't even have to make the
dough from scratch. This is especially good as a tourney lunch, since it's
good cold and doesn't require a plate or even a knife.

And, Cera, I understood what you were getting at the first time.

Cynara