[Sca-cooks] washing birds...

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Dec 8 09:42:50 PST 2003

>  Comparing it to a "stunt" and picking it to pieces certainly doesn't
> seem like a courteous way to ask for further information to me-it feels
> like ridicule.

Well, before you ASSUME someone is ridiculing them, why don't you ASK? You
are complaining that other people are making assumptions about you, when
you made an assumption about Stefan. Not only that, but you are clinging
to the assumption that Stefan was attacking you even when you are informed
otherwise. I think a quick look in the archives of the list will tell you
that Stefan always asks LOTS of questions in clarification, and you
weren't being attacked.. until you attacked Stefan.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_