[Sca-cooks] waiting...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 9 15:47:45 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I know you mentioned you don't know if you could replace it, but do you
know any pictures on the web which shows a similar knife, even if they are
for cheap knock-offs?

> Stefan

Yeah, I was meaning to ask if you could take a picture, or scan it it- I'd
like to see what you're talking about myself. You can email it straight over
to me, if you have the capacity.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.