[Sca-cooks] waiting...

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Tue Dec 9 18:23:29 PST 2003

Ah these engineers.....  :-)

http://www.chicagocutlery.com/index.asp?pageID=65

The paring knife that is shown is the closest I could find on their page.

Yes the spine is the back of the knife opposite the sharp bits on a single
edged blade.  The thing I like about this on is it has a straight spine and
is fairly steeply curved, similar to a #10 x-acto blade tip.  It's also a
fairly short blade that is easy to control.

AEduin.