[Sca-cooks] waiting...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 19:59:18 PST 2003

Oh Good.  I've got a couple of these types, of the Victorinox brand.  [Why
do I keep trying to type Vercingetorix instead?  I have some gaul!]

Maybe some "Crafts Night" we can learn and practice boning chickens.  Worst
that could happen is that we'll throw the gobbets into a soup pot.

Evil Mistress Selene