[Sca-cooks] waiting...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 9 20:51:31 PST 2003

Tha's okay.  I actually read it that way, the first time.  Lordy, now
I'm stuck remembering my History of Civ class when I was a college
freshman (mumblety-mumble years ago--Carter was President).  One of the
essay questions on our semester final was the Nine Barbarian Invasions
of Rome...
--maire, who finds it very peculiar what sticks in one's head after all
these years....