[Sca-cooks] OOP - Fw: Jasper and The Uncooked Yeast Rolls

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 18:11:44 PST 2003

Trust me, the incident was not intentional and we have become quite diligent
about keeping the chocolate away from the dog.  Our vet cited a much larger
proportion though, like half the weight of the dog.  Jasper the yeast roll
dog would have been in trouble!

Much more dangerous was her limited ability to reason.  Shortly after the
M&M's incident, she decided that bags of small round objects were worth
investigating and got into some inherited jewelry [the pearls were un-strung
but intact;  the wooden beads from Kenya got chewed] and after that a bottle
of Ibuprofen [Advil, Motrin] which caused ulcers.  The vet said that we were
lucky;  if it had been Acetominiphen [Tylenol] it would have spelt instant,
painful death.

Selene C.