[Sca-cooks] Re: Pets and Spices

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 08:20:43 PST 2003

For some reason, I keep seeing this subject heading as "Pets and
Squires."  Lord knows I have a pack of puppies...
 and I don't mean Tegan.  <g>  I'm not letting her read this recipe of
yours.  Jonathan and Balthazar, possibly.  <evile G>

After all, you got some results at D'land when you threatened the
costumed characters of Chip and Dale with "I have recipes for you!"

Evil Mistress Selene