[Sca-cooks] cooking times over an open fire

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:33:15 PST 2003

I've actually boiled liquids over coals, so it can be done, but I think of
boiling as being a not very fussy type of cooking, and it's definitely
easier to just hang the pot over the fire rather than mess about with coals.
  To paraphrase "The Towering Inferno," if you get anything hot enough it
will boil....even concrete.....even steel.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.