[Sca-cooks] OT (OOP) Flu/Chili question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 15 17:19:12 PST 2003

The version of crud that's going around here in my part of Artemisia is
*sneaky,* so be careful that yours isn't as well! I was fine on
Saturday, and miserably ill 12 hours later.  (This was in
November--actually, the day after I got my Pelican.)  I'm usually pretty
smug about not getting virii, but this one blind-sided me.
When I get to feeling that nasty, I want hot-and-sour soup, too,
although I've never had the Vietnamese version.  Or I want really spicy,
garlicky Thai food.
--maire