[Sca-cooks] OT (OOP) Flu/Chili question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 18 19:22:58 PST 2003

that sounds like last years Darkover
i was *fine* when i got into the car in Philadelphia.  by the time i hit
Maryland i was throwing up. i spent the entire con having to lie down every
few minutes.  we had to call heather to come down and do sales, i was in my
room all Friday and most of saturday.

never had anything hit me that HARD.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...