[Sca-cooks] OT (OOP) Flu/Chili question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 18 19:21:05 PST 2003

all of us  in the house got minor <hah> colds
by medical standards it is minor.. but of course it is miserable.

heather had it before Philcon, i go it just in time for the con, and wayne
came down with it Monday.

since wayne has asthma it hit him harder.

still i managed, and none of us got *really* sick.

wish i could tolerate hot and spicy foods. they are good for you (operative
phrase.. *you*, not me) so is Garlic.  i cant add Garlic to my diet, i am
allergic to it <sigh>
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...