[Sca-cooks] Pistachio Marzipan

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 23:24:29 PST 2003

> *sigh*
> They're five dolars a pound, here, and only come salted....
> --maire, who'd love to find unsalted ones for pastries...
Oh! Duh. I guess I would want *unsalted* pistachios, wouldn't I, at
least for marzipan. I hadn't thought of that. But I can get salted
pistachios, both in the shell and out and I can get pistachios in the
shell coated with chili pepper powder. I ought to be able to find
simple, unsalted pistachios.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas