[Sca-cooks] language of Isreal

Yehoshua ben Haym zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Sun Dec 21 01:58:43 PST 2003

Pretty much. When I got here in August I knew about 4 works in hebrew, and
could sort of mumble my way threw a prayer book. Now I'm not great but I
can say order lunch without to much problem. For many things I have to get
my room mate to help. I hope after 5 months in an intensive Ulpan i will
speak reasonably well

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
Senischal soon to be Shire of Beit Aryeh