[Sca-cooks] A small OT lecture from Auntie 'Lainie

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 14:31:19 PST 2003

lol, our family trust has ben extant for over a hundred and twenty
years, would have to go and crack the safe deposit and check to see its
year of inception. i am the main trustee right now=)

and boy is there a lot of paperwork...glad i am both a certified
paralegal and insurance provider...made wading through the mess of
papers a bit easier [and after an intensive reevluation, saves over 10k$
in varous types of insurance, investment options and fees...i *think*
the law firm and accounting firm are still pissed at me, i didnt get a
card from them this year=)]
margali

  A well planned estate makes low billable hours.