[Sca-cooks] Food in 1632? sorta OP/OT

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 22 12:20:56 PST 2003

Having not read the series, I was going by what the original post
asked about what would have been available in 1632 or so as regards
food --- which with the War going on might not have been much.
In which case being served anything edible as opposed to not eating
would likely be a matter of "I don't know what it is--- bring me more!"

Johnnae