[Sca-cooks] Food in 1632? sorta OP/OT

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 22 21:12:04 PST 2003

Hej! Stephen,
    Thanks I will forward the postings.  Yes the titles of the books are
"1632" & "1633", the next book, a series of short stories by many of the
people on the writing list is "Ring of Fire" (release date in Jan) then the
next of the series is going to be "1634" (release date in April).  There is
a web subscription for a series of short stories at Baen's web site called
"Grantville Gazette: Vol I".  One of the greatest things about Baen's web
site is you can read sample chapters of many of their books on line.  See
http://www.baen.com/.  If you are interested in checking out the post from
the writers click on Baen's Bar & sign up-many of the top SF writers (even
some who are not published by Baen) have discussion rooms there (Webber,
Flint, Dixon, Lackey )
Pax,
Olaf