[Sca-cooks] Too late... need to gripe...

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 08:48:49 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/24/2003 1:01:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tara at kolaviv.com writes:
When I finally got it whipped up and folded into the chocolate mixture and
ready to pour into the pan, I discovered that the bottom of my springform pan is
missing.  I cannot conceive of how I could have the rim of the pan and not
the bottom.
Kindred spirit!!!  My mom came for the holidays and agreed after much
cajoling to make her legendary cheesecake for us. I spent two days searching for the
bottom of my springform pan. Had to go buy a new one in the end. I wasn't
about to tell her I didn't have one.

Doncha hate that sort of thing? Dang space aliens.  ::chuckle::

Ilaria