[Sca-cooks] Italian Nougat recipe

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 11:43:28 PST 2003

Your inquiry was not on the list, but that's the shop Adamantius was
raving about (and I was agreeing with him about) in the Pistachio
Marzipan thread.

Yes, it's worth dropping in on... and yes, from outside, it looks like
nothing. Dingy, even. But inside the treasures await, piled in careless
bunches.

OK, I'll have to look in on this Prince Adamantius mentions  - that, I
don't know.

And thank you for posting the Nougat recipe! I haven't seen it in shops
in ages, and I keep having customers ask about it. Not that I can really
stand in a store handing out recipes...  but it may be useful to know
how it can be made if someone I know looks for it!

AEllin