[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner & LOOT

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Dec 28 07:03:02 PST 2003

Oops- forgot the loot! Not much this year, since the slowdown put us in
major arrears- got the sweetie a set of spices with a ceramic grinder
and a new cast iron (lodge) skillet- I hope for Fajitas soon! I got a
fake fur vest and a workout book. In recent months have also acquired
and attributed to gift status: a band saw, a bigger TV, and a DVD
player- not cooking related, but loot all the same! Hugs to all, Betsy