[Sca-cooks] Sugan molding was istachio marzipan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 29 08:11:47 PST 2003

I am playing catch-up on mail again. They took over my computer
and installed new games on it and then they had the audacity to play them.

This is the Mexican Day of the Dead site that has the instructions for
sugar molding various things, including skulls---
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/

Teacher part with the recipes is here--
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/recipe.htm#teacher

Hope this helps--