[Sca-cooks] Italian Nougat recipe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 29 08:30:31 PST 2003

I bought a pack of 100 sheets of edible wafer or rice paper years ago.
I got mine at a cake decorating store.
You don't see it much anymore at the smaller shops, but it can be
ordered online---
http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/misc/waferpaper.htm has it
This store http://www.sugarcraft.com/ actually has a great retail store
that is just wonderful
to shop at. I spent several happy hours last April at it and at Jungle
Jims---
http://www.junglejims.com/ which is a grocery store and market.
If you are ever in the Midrealm, it's worth going to an event
in Unicorn (Canton of Flaming Gryphon)
Miami University (Oxford OH) just to shop.

Johnnae llyn Lewis